The academic program emphasizes:
- Mastery of subject matter and creative thought
- A unique, four day per week schedule fosters student needs and interests, The schedule has all the benefits of a block schedule and none of the drawbacks since students still take all of their classes throughout the entire school year.
- An atmosphere of individual acceptance and respect that celebrates each student’s unique gifts and abilities
- Instruction in and utilization of effective study skills
- Preparation for college and beyond
- Self-respect, self-discipline, and regard for others
- High academic and behavioral expectations that recognize each student as a person.
- Physical development through curricular and extracurricular activities, including athletic teams and service organizations
- Administrators, parents, faculty, and students working together to foster effective communication and school unity