A full-day program is offered by Atlanta Country Day School August through June of each year. This individualized educational program is custom-designed to meet the needs of each student. At ACDS, we believe that all students can succeed, so we maintain a 6:1 student-teacher ratio in all core academic subjects. This ensures focus is always on the student’s individual needs.
Classes are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm*. Tuition includes curricular items such as books and lab materials.
We welcome students grades 6 through 12 with diverse backgrounds, talents, and needs. This program is a perfect fit for students who:
- Need flexibility in scheduling
- Have special learning interests
- Want safety and security in a family atmosphere
- Benefit from smaller class sizes
- Seek special elective courses
All programs are fully accredited. Tours are available Monday and Friday between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm.
Summer School Program
ACDS offers three 3-week summer school terms with a variety of course offerings. Courses are offered in both the morning and afternoon for students who need a flexible schedule as well as full and half-semester credits.
- Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Statistics, PreCal, and Calculus
- Spanish I-IV
- Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Physical Science, and Environmental Science
- American, British, and World Literature
- American and World History
Summer School Terms:
- Session 1: June 1 – June 19
- Session 2: June 22 – July 10
- Session 3: July 13 – July 31
This program is ideal for students who:
- may not be comfortable with a large summer school classroom setting
- seek a fast track option for recovering credits
- need a flexible learning schedule in the summer